Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

We All Know Someone Who Is Sad

Suicides are up, and that is an alarming statistic, considering there are so many resources to help us when we are down.

I understand the pain people go through, I struggle with my own demons. I can't imagine how horrible the sadness really gets for some. My friend put a gun to head, but another friend wrestled the gun away before he could pull the trigger. 

What do we do to help those that are suffering? Can we help them? I really hope that we can work on finding a solution for those of us that are feeling depressed. I just wish we spent more time on helping others fight the horrible battle of depression. 

I would like to share this site with you. I came across it when I was Googling "Humor Is the Best Medicine" and the author Amy Oestreicher had an interesting story to tell about humor healing her.

Can humor heal those that are sad? 

No comments:

Post a Comment