Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life Put to Words

On the Couch, USA--It isn't everyday that you get to talk to complete strangers about subjects that interest you. I can't say that I am always the most faithful person when it comes to writing something for the many blogs I now write for because of the many projects I currently am working on at this moment.

I started this blog as a way to honor my high school art teacher, because he was a great influence on my life. He also wrote a piece for the local newspaper called "From Where I Sit." That is where I got the title for this blog.

He doesn't write for the local newspaper anymore, because he is retired and living the good life.

I think this blog's theme changed many times over its short lifetime, but I plan on returning to the original theme of the blog, and that is writing funny observations about the world from the perspective an English major just sitting around and observing.

I will never guarantee that you will laugh every time you read something I write, because some people don't laugh. But, I do hope you feel free to comment and read for pleasure. There will be no required homework for anyone that reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment